Attend a Foundations™ Demo and Be Entered to Win a Nintendo Switch!
We’ll be exhibiting at the RSNA 2022 Annual Meeting. Find us in booth 4029 – South Hall in the AI Showcase. See map below.
Learn how Foundations™, our business operations platform, can improve your department’s operational efficiency and increase your bottom line. Foundations™ is built for clinicians, technicians, and administrative staff, making radiology operations more efficient by providing actionable insights and tools to every staff member.
Fill out the form below to schedule a demo. Additionally, after receiving the demo, you’ll be entered to win a Nintendo Switch! See rules.
Don’t Miss our AI Showcase Talk at RSNA!
Improving Productivity with Data Insights Built for All Staff Members
Location: AI Showcase, South Hall
Date: Tuesday, November 29.
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. (Central)
After spending billions on imaging applications and big data solutions, it’s still a struggle to engage staff and increase productivity. As decision makers, we’re limited in our ability to improve this; we’re swimming in data, yet making an informed decision is difficult due to a variety of disparate data sources. In this session, we’ll explore the operational challenges facing radiology businesses, solutions for attaining meaningful data, and options for increasing staff productivity with actionable insights.
- Up to three (3) Nintendo Switches (i.e., prizes) will be awarded.
- One entry per person.
- One prize maximum per awardee.
- To be an eligible awardee, entrant must a) submit the form on this page with accurate contact information and b) receive a Foundations™ demo at HealthLevel’s RSNA 2022 booth.
- Prize will be sent via a courier (of HealthLevel’s choosing) within 4-8 weeks of awardee providing a valid delivery address.
- Unclaimed prizes may be reclaimed by HealthLevel.
- HealthLevel reserves the right to disqualify any entrant.
- HealthLevel is not responsible for any damages and/or losses arising from this promotion or prize.
- Nintendo is not a sponsor of this promotion, nor is it is related to HealthLevel or RSNA.